Fresh Pond Rentals
Cambridge Basement Apartment
Bedroom bed and convertible trundle couch
Bedroom showing rug and airc onditioner
Bedroom with open closet door
Looking at kitchen from bedroom
Kitchen stove and counter
Kitchen next to entry area
Across kitchen looking toward entry area
Refrigerator next to kitchen table in eating nook
Looking towards bathroom from entry area
Our 30 day minimum rental furnished basement apartment is spacious, self-contained, and privately accessible. It is in a beautiful, historic Cambridge neighborhood and has easy access to Harvard Square. It is near to an MBTA bus stop.
- Clean bedding and towels
- Full kitchen with sink, stove, refrigerator,
toaster oven, and microwave
- All kitchen appliances newly purchased in 2017
- Cookware, dishware, and silverware provided
- Bedroom functions as a living room during the day
- Bedroom convertible trundle bed couch easily converts to either two single beds or to a queen sized bed
- Chest of drawers and spacious closet in bedroom
- Bathroom with large shower
- Bluetooth wireless speaker
- Iron and ironing board
- Storage shelves throughout apartment
- Hair dryer
- Shared basement laundry area
|Queen size bed
||Couch converts to either two single or one double bed
|Single size cot
||Stored in bedroom closet
||Often used for a child
- Large shared tree shaded back yard (~66' x ~44').
- Shared back deck with summer furniture.
- Safe, historic, tree-lined and attractive
- Easy walk to Huron Village shopping and restaurants.
- Half a block from scenic Fresh Pond Reservation with a 2.5 mile jogging or walking trail, bird watching
- Near public golf course
- Harvard Square is only 1.4 miles from the house. It is an easy bus ride, a ten minute bike ride, or a walk of about twenty-five minutes.
- Easy MBTA access
Indoor smoking is NOT allowed.
The space includes
two apartment exits, a fire extinguisher, a first-aid kit, and a smoke/CO2 detector.
- Bedroom air conditioner
- Shared clothes washer and dryer
- High speed wireless internet
The rental includes parking for one vehicle There are two parking spots in the house front yard. Please park in the spot closest to the house leaving room for another car to park close to the sidewalk.. .
Check the availability of your desired dates with our regularly updated on-line
before requesting a reservation.
Reservations and Cost
here for full and detailed price and discount information.
to request a reservation.
Until reservations have been confirmed, our rates are subject to change without notice.
Check-in and check-out
Guest arrivals should be after 4:00 pm and departures by 11:00 am unless you have made
alternate arrangements with us.
Please call victor at 1-617-661-1594 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or for more information.